Mostpopularmovies

Monday, May 19, 2008

Will Smith - Born To Reign - Pop Music CD Review

One word describes the CD Born To Reign from Will Smith... AWESOME!

I wish it werent the case but, its not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There anxiety disorder usually a song or two that I just cannot force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Born To Reign. Every gieco auto insurance is enjoyable and was pretty simple for me to listen to from start to finish.

One of the refreshingly nice things about that CD is the way all of the participating artists seem to be really enjoying themselves. Combine that with the overall presentation and you have got one of Will Smiths most impressive releases ever.

If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy that CD. Overall Born To Reign is an a hosted exchange services release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While the entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 2 - car insurance price Like You Know, track 11 - I Gotta Go Home, and track 14 - Momma Knows

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Born To Reign. Its a great track!

Born To Reign Release Notes:

Will Smith originally released Born To Reign on June 25, 2002 on the Columbia label.

CD house insurance quotes List Follows:

1. Born To Reign 2. Act Like You Know 3. I Can't Stop 4. Jaden's Interlude 5. 1,000 Kisses - (featuring Jada) 6. Willow Is A Player 7. Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head) 8. How The Beat Goes 9. Block Party 10. Give Me Tonite 11. I Gotta Go Home 12. Nod Ya Head - (remix) 13. Maybe 14. Momma Knows

Personnel includes: Will Smith (vocals); Annas Allaf (guitar, Fender Rhodes piano); Bob Chiarelli (guitar, bass); Jaime Muhoberac (keyboards); Mar'laina Kemp (background vocals); Tra-Knox.

Producers include: Poke & Tone, Tony Dofat, L.E.S., Rick Rock, Rico Anderson.

Partially recorded at The Hacienda, Los Angeles, California.

www.secondchancefinance.caEdmonton Vancouver Car Dealers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home